Home > Students > Regulations > Optional courses at another university

Optional courses at other university

In order to attend a subject at another university you have to enrol at that university as a student attending optional courses.

For the enrollment you have to show:

  • a written statement of the examination board of your training
  • an original statement of payment of the tuition fee

This procedure applies for all trainings at all universities, except for the joint UvA/VU master programmes Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and Stochastics and Financial Mathematics. For this you can use the Enrollment procedures courses VU en UvA.

The joint master programme "mastermath" has its own Enrollment procedure.

© Copyright VU University Amsterdam