I am working at Paola Gori-Giorgi's group at the Department of Theoretical Chemistry of the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. My research is founded by a Marie Skłodowska-Curie fellowship (see Press Release)
I did my Ph.D. degree at Università di Pisa under the supervision of Prof. Giuseppe Buttazzo.
Recent Activities & News:
- From 26th September I am visiting Banff to work with Mircea Petrache (PUC Chile).
- I am giving a short talk at the school Mathematical and Computational Aspects of Machine Learning, 7th-11th October, Centro De Giorgi, Pisa.
- In 14th November, I am giving a talk at the Seminar Mathematics of Complex Systems, at Utrecht University.
- I gave a talk at the General Mathematics Colloquium at the VU at 11th September.
- In the last year, I taught the course Topics in Mathematics of Data Sciences and a Ph.D. course on Density Functional Theory and Optimal Transport.
- I was a co-organizer of the Geometry Seminar and administed the website of the ERC GEOMEG project.
- I have co-organized the Workshop Optimal Transport meets Density Functional Theory (2017).