Check the programme for more details
It is still possible to register for this event!
The Organizing Committee invites you to attend the 30th Noordwijkerhout-Camerino-Cyprus Symposium to be held in Amsterdam, the Netherlands from May 13-17, 2012.
The Noordwijkerhout-Camerino Symposium “Trends in Drug Research” series focusses on the interplay of biological activity and chemical structures. This is an highly intriguing problem to all scientists in the study of bioactve compounds.
The symposia in this series have been organized alternatingly in Camerino (Italy), Limassol (Cyprus) and Noordwijkerhout (the Netherlands). The first symposium took place about thirty years ago. In 2012, the Trends in Drug Research symposium will be held in downtown Amsterdam. The distinctive and impressive building of the Royal Tropical Institute offers all modern conference facilities and is conveniently located in downtown Amsterdam.
This 30th Noordwijkerhout-Camerino-Cyprus Symposium “Trends in Drug Research” will include plenary lectures, invited main lectures, selected communications and poster sessions on major topics in current Drug Research.
Forum on the medchem 2020 arena (chair: Henk Timmerman & David Swinney)
- Anthony Wood, Gerhard Müller, Annette Beck-Sickinger
Fragment-based drug discovery (chair: David Rees)
- Mike Hann, David Rees, Iwan de Esch, Herbert Nar
New synthetic technologies for medchem (chair: Floris Rutjes)
- Alex Gouliaev, Floris Rutjes, Daniel Obrecht
Structural biology of membrane proteins (chair: Fiona Marshall)
- Gebhard Schertler, Fiona Marshall, Werner Sieghart, Chris Ulens, Chris de Graaf
Epigenetics (chair: Mike Hann)
- John Trzupek, Chun-wa Chung, Jian Jin
Antibody-drug conjugates (chair: Rolf Jautelat)
- Hans-Georg Lerchen, Vincent de Groot, Jan van de Winkel
The drug resistance issue (chair: Jürgen Moll)
- Doriano Fabbro, Alberto Bardelli, Anne Gougeon
Kinetic and thermodynamic aspects (chair: György Keseru)
- David Swinney, Ron Dror, Glyn Williams, Xavier Barril