- 18-04-2016: The program is available. Click here to see it.
- 08-04-2016: Registration has been closed.
- 31-03-2016: The registration deadline has been postponed until the 8th of April.
- 31-03-2016: The titles of the lectures are known. Click here for more info.
- 02-03-2016: The speakers are known! Our speakers will be Jan Bouwe van den Berg of VU University Amsterdam, and Sander Hille of Leiden University.
- 15-02-2016: Website launched.
To foster future collaboration between graduate students in the field of mathematical analysis and dynamics we organise a two day meeting on the 21st and 22nd of April. Each participant is expected to give a short talk (10 mins, including questions) or a poster presentation about their current research. Apart from these talks, there will be two lectures by invited speakers. Furthermore, there will be two guest speakers, who will share their experience in working for a company after finishing their PhD. The speakers will be announced soon.
For future collaboration the participants will receive a facebook (it does not have anything to do with the popular social network). The booklet will contain photos, contact details and a short decription of the research field of each participant. The information will be requested during registration.
The registration form is available here.
Please keep in mind that we have a limited amount of spots available, so don't wait too long with registering.
The deadline is
31st of March the 8th of April.
For questions you can reach us by email:
SponsoringThe NDNS+ cluster and WONDER were kind to provide us with financial support.