List of Accepted Papers
- Erik Dovgan, Boštjan Kaluža, Tea Tušar, and Matjaž Gams, "Agent-based Security System for User Verification"
- Azizi ab Aziz, Michel Klein, and Jan Treur, "Modeling an Ambient Intelligent Agent to Support Relapse Prevention in Depression"
- Cristiano Castelfranchi, "Tacitly Communicating with our Intelligent Environment via our Practical Behavior and its Traces"
- Martijn Neef, Peter-Paul van Maanen, Peter Petiet, and Maartje Spoelstra, "Adaptive Work-Centered and Human-Aware Support Agents for Augmented Cognition in Tactical Environments"
- Willem-Paul Brinkman, Joost Broekens, Catholijn Jonker, and John-Jules Meyer, "Getting a Grip on Emotions in Negotiations: the Possibilities of ICT"
- Christian Henke and Vladimir Stantchev, "Human Aspects in Clinical Ambient Intelligence Scenarios"
- Stuart Moran and Keiichi Nakata, "The Behavioural Implications of Ubiquitous Monitoring"
- Rajiv Khosla and Mei-Tai Chu, "Emotionally Intelligent Agents for Human Resource Management"
- Lydie Edward, Domitile Lourdeaux, and Jean-Paul Barthes, "Cognitive Modeling of Virtual Autonomous Intelligent Agents Including Human Factors"
- Meng Chen, Daisuke Katagami, and Katsumi Nitta, "Let's play catch in words: Online Negotiation System with a Sense of Presence Based on Haptic Interaction"